måndag 25 maj 2015

Tagged Under:

GTA V Balanced settings.xml | Mid End Settings 1.0

By: J@ck On: 07:15
  • Share The Gag

  • Before I had around 20 Fps normal settings. Now I'm getting 36 Avg. Stuttering is also gone. 

    READ EVERYTHING, CAUSE EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT :P 

    Note: I advise using K-putt's latest sweetfx because it makes the game sexier and you lose half or 1 fps ;)..it also gets rid of any slight jagged lines. This will remove all jagged lines you see in the video. 

    Oh and for the settings.xml, put it in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V and make it read only. 

    Optional (not my mod/s) Use to get more fps 
    I advise using the remove grass mod, it helps with fps also, or if you don't want to remove grass download the lower quality grass. Lower quality will carry up fps a little, while removing will carry it up more than the lower quality grass. 


    The remove grass mod is included in my .rar file, not sure who its made by. Comment if you know. 

    GTA V Balanced settings.xml | Mid End Settings 1.0

    0 kommentarer:

    Skicka en kommentar